Level 2 Certificate in Contact Centre Operations (QCF)
This qualification is aimed at those working within a Contact Centre role such as Contact Centre Agents, Sales Advisors, Customer Service Advisors and Telesales Operators. It also forms the knowledge based qualification of the Intermediate Apprenticeship in Contact Centre Operations.
How long will it take to achieve this qualification?
The number of guided learning hours required for learners to achieve this qualification is 93-104.
How is the qualification assessed?
This qualification is assessed through a portfolio of evidence and learners must demonstrate they have met the required assessment criteria.
- Principles of personal effectiveness in a contact centre
- Principles of health and safety in a contact centre
- Principles of personal responsibilities and working in a business environment
Learners successfully completing this qualification may wish to progress to further qualifications, such as:
- Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Contact Centre Operations (QCF)
- Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Contact Centre Operations (QCF)
- Level 3 Certificate in Contact Centre Operations (QCF)
- Customer Service qualifications