Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Business and Administration (QCF)
This qualification is aimed at learners aged 16+ and is suitable across a number of areas in both private sector and government departments. It assesses learners’ abilities to carry out a range of administrative tasks and forms the competence-based qualification aspect of the Intermediate Apprenticeship in Business and Administration. Learners must achieve a minimum of 21 credits by achieving:
- all mandatory units, totalling 9 credits
- a minimum of 12 credits from the optional unit groups
How long will it take me to achieve this qualification?
The qualification requires from 93-146 guided learning hours and learners should aim to complete the qualification in around 6-12 months.
How is the qualification assessed?
Through a portfolio of evidence which is put together during the course and demonstrates the learner has met the required assessment criteria.
Learners successfully completing this qualification may wish to progress to further qualifications, such as:
- Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Business and Administration (QCF)
- Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Business and Administration (QCF)
- Customer Service qualifications