Level 3 Certificate in Contact Centre Operations (QCF)
This qualification is aimed at those working within a Contact Centre role such as Sales Team Leader, Customer Service Team Leader, Contact Centre Team Leader and Contact Centre Manager. It also forms the knowledge based qualification of the Advanced Apprenticeship in Contact Centre Operations.
- Principles of personal and organisational effectiveness in a contact centre
- Principles and processes of health and safety in a contact centre
- Principles of personal responsibilities and how to develop and evaluate own performance at work
There is also a variety of optional units to choose from.
How long will it take me to achieve this qualification?
The number of guided learning hours required for learners to achieve this qualification is 106-121.
How is the qualification assessed?
This qualification is assessed through a portfolio of evidence and learners must demonstrate they have met the required assessment criteria.
Learners successfully completing this qualification may wish to progress to further qualifications, such as:
- Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Contact Centre Operations (QCF)
- Customer Service qualifications